slug.com slug.com

1 2

LINK BLM WINS, Minneapolis Suburb Will Create UNARMED Traffic Enforcement As Violent Crime SKYROCKETS - YouTube

Unarmed "enforcement" of laws. That's not a sustainable path. Glad I don't live there. Gosh, we are becoming so stupid. And people are going along with it.

jsegor 6 May 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Such a decision will undoubtedly carry potentially serious consequences. Crazy indeed.

We are getting to the point that the people in those cities are voting in the same people who make these bad decisions. All I can say for the more rational ones in those locations, move out while you can. While you can still get a good price for your home. If this area gets a bit too blue for my taste I may have to more to a more Conservative state just to escape the crime or high taxes.

We are becoming a bifurcated country. Apparently parts of Europe are paying the price for its loose immigration policies. Immigration is fine if you are not importing or creating terrible values that are incompatible with the people who want to get on with their lives and enjoy the values they have always cherished.

This move towards chaos is unnerving.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224493
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.