slug.com slug.com

2 1

Rather ironic...Democrats politicized the Jan 6 riot, now accuse Republicans of playing politics with efforts to investigate what happened. I'm doubtful an investigation would be truly bipartisan, but if a truly balanced commission could be formed, I'd love to see the results.

[msn.com]

coalburned 8 May 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The balance is already there. The Republicans made sure the commission will not be formed.

Pot calling the kettle black. The commission doesn't need to happen. The Dems are trying to keep negative light on Trump and what happened ahead of the 22 elections. Quit playing games already

I agree this is all about the 2022 elections. As a whole, the Democratic party cares little about anything other than votes and the control over every aspect of our lives that comes with them. My guess is they hope to vilify conservatives as a group, thus their candidates are "undesirable" (insert your favorite -ist or -phobe...they'll play them all at some point).

Lock her up! Democrats stole the election. Hunter Biden is a traitor, is all just fact. Any complaints about Trump is Democrats keeping a negative light on him.

@coalburned And Republicans are not concerned about votes because they don't need them to take over the country. They'll just do it the right way, by force.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:228574
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.