slug.com slug.com

1 0

Imagine that.
Of course, some of us have been saying this for a year. And presenting other studies (as many as seventy-five) that all pointed toward the same conclusion. But people are sheep, and if politicians tell them to do something, even if it makes no sense and has no basis in science, they'll do it while chanting, "follow the science!" Because a known liar told them they should wear masks … or double masks.

The Blacksphere article:
"BREAKING: WuFlu Study Proves MASKS Useless"
By Tiffany Layne • May 27, 2021
"Surprise, surprise. None of the masks helped stop the spread of the Wuflu. As my friend said, 'If you can smell bacon, you can breathe in Wuflu.' That’s a fact."

Excerpt:
In June 2020, Kevin wrote (and not for the first time), this mask ruse is a plot by Leftists to provide another divide. Black vs white, rich vs poor, man vs woman, and so on. Now we have masked vs unmasked. Or how I like to think of it, easily led dumbasses vs smart Americans.
The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”

[theblacksphere.net]

Wordmage 8 May 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Muslim men should object as it makes them feel like they are cross-dressing...or so I've heard.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:228953
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.