slug.com slug.com

1 1

Shut up, Facebook. Stop warning me that I'm about to share something that mentions Covid-19. I can read. I didn't hit the "share" button by accident. People need to read what you're trying to cover up, Facebook. (And, thank goodness for other, less-censorious platforms than Facebook.)

Now, to the point: you know those masks everyone has been conditioned into becoming addicted to? They don't do what the politicians & experts-for-hire claim they do. Read the studies. Tom ferreted out more than seventy-five, and I re-shared them. And the University of Louisville just released another.
Masks. Don't. Work.
But they cause harm.

By the logic of the mask evangelists, you should also be sure to wear to swimming suits to protect everyone around you in case you pee in the pool. <eyeroll>

From MEDRXIV (dot org), which Facebook cautions it only registered five years ago — as though that matters:
"Mask mandate and use efficacy in state-level COVID-19 containment"

[medrxiv.org]

Excerpt:
Conclusions: Mask mandates and use are not associated with slower state-level COVID-19 spread during COVID-19 growth surges. Containment requires future research and implementation of existing efficacious strategies.

Additional comment from Tom Gilleece:
"I told you this more than 14 months ago. Actually, the existing research could not have been clearer. Soon, I assume we’ll find out that ubiquitous mask-wearing actually made things worse by increasing the risk and spread of infection - because that’s also what the science (and common sense) shows."

Wordmage 8 May 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Couldn't agree more - about Facebook and the efficacy of masks.

Somebody on [other social platform name] criticized me for still maintaining my presence on Facebook after I put a similar cross-post there. He said that if I was a Christian/conservative I shouldn't be on Facebook at all. Actually, come to think of it, he used the word Patriot rather than Christian/conservative. According to him, all conservatives should withdraw and leave Facebook to its own devices … I told him I didn't agree. I don't believe any Patriot should give up terrain willingly or easily. If Facebook wants me off, they're going to have to throw me off. In the meantime, I believe Facebook users need to see the things I share as much as people on other platforms need to. That applies both to people who disagree and need to be convinced as well as people who agree and need to be reassured they aren't alone in their beliefs.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:228976
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.