slug.com slug.com

5 2

And now for your nice warm fuzzy feelings about military security ...
US troops exposed nuclear weapons secrets on flashcard apps, report says
[americanmilitarynews.com]

AND The Telegraph
US soldiers 'revealed locations of nuclear weapons in Europe by posting details on online flashcards,' report claims
[news.yahoo.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 May 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They shouldn't allow demonrats into the military.

Well they will get in trouble

Any weapons that have the capability to make the human race extinct is a very bad idea.

Won't matter once they've finished aggressively pushing these "vaccines"

@toronto_Georgia Ever watched Logan's Run classic sci-fi movie. Everyone has an implant that counts down the time you are allowed to live.

@adriaan23 I vaguedly remember it, by my husband clearly remembers you could sell your time too. Eerily similar isn't it.

Was it a deliberate breach of security or human error?

Sounds like human error, but its been going on since 2013 and it appears nothing has been done.

This is what the Sea Wolf class subs were built for. Four of them could unleash over a thousand warheads (288 in each) on enemies.

But this is the specific location of every nuclear warhead in Europe.

@toronto_Georgia all the more reason why fixed missile silos should be viewed as obsolete. Russia and China are ahead of the curve with their mobile (wheel and railroad) nuclear launch pads. I think Space Force Is also geared in this direction. Small satt-based nukes would no longer need huge delivery systems, just heat shields.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229115
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.