slug.com slug.com

3 1

President Trump addresses NC GOP
Watch this and notice where the loud applause is. Our fearless leader needs to focus on how we move forward, how we win in the future. Yes, reiterate what you accomplished and why you did it, but keep that stuff tight and to the point. NOW we need to win our country back.

[rumble.com]gop-convention-in-greenville-north-caro.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=5

#GOP
toronto_Georgia 8 June 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@toronto_Georgia @warminster100 @eschatologyguy

That's a great idea, judging public sentiment on issues with an applause-o-meter.

When Trump said at CPAC "Maybe I'll run again and beat the Democrats a 3rd time", the audience gave bigly applause. Trump enjoys high standing with CPAC.

When Trump mentioned AOC, the crowd set a record for boo volume.

I am concerned about Donald Trump. He bragged about how quickly the "vaccines" were produced and how they saved "millions" of lives, when the survival rate without vaccines is 99.8%. He also stated that" hundreds of thousands" had died from covid in the USA, when in reality fewer died from covid than influenza in previous years.
It was also the Trump administration that paid hospitals $13k for every covid patient reported and $39k for every patient on a ventilator (80% of them died).
Be very careful what you wish for and worship.

A. I don't worship Trump. Like all men, he has some pretty severe "flaws" and is at his best when it comes to business.

B. Yes, I've been very concerned about his continued support for these vaccines. Not sure he knows the serious dangers. I also know normally he is pretty anti-pharma. It doesn't add up really. Definite cognitive dissonance.

C. I am hoping when 2024 comes along that he backs someone like DeSantis for President. Trump has accomplishes his greatest work already, by exposing the deep state, Big Tech, and the lying media. He, through all his erratic commentary, was able to antagonize all the corruption throughout our government, forcing them out in the open. That alone is a remarkable accomplishment as we now know how extensive the country's treasonous force is. Now it is more important that he leads the reshaping of the party itself to reclaim the Republic for its citizens.

That would be a most welcome development.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:232042
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.