slug.com slug.com

5 7

Keystone Pipeline terminated by Biden, thousands of jobs lost-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 9 June 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Keystone pipeline will eliminate many more jobs than it creates. Those working in the railroad industry and the industries that support it.

good. they are forcing it through native reservations land.

Awww … C’mon!!!
If you really MUST work on a pipeline, Good Ole Joe has conveniently, and oh-so-subtly, suggested you might want to move to where the Jobs Are …
RUSSIA!!!

Lock him up (along with Hunter)!

I second that.

I want very much to do something (besides vote) about the Biden Administration. Take some kind of action to get this administration removed from office...where to go - what to do...I have no idea but I'm open to discussion about it.

Provided you could get enough members on here aboard with the idea, sounds like a scenario for a group's chatroom, where ideas could be shared in realtime instead of commenting on posts or via messenger which requires page refreshing to see new messages. Of course, not all groups have the live chatroom enabled.

With that aside (and I like your idea there), I too wish there was something more we the people could do besides waiting for 2024 to arrive. In the meantime, guess I could ask around and see if an advocacy group of the sorts would be appropriate in taking on such an issue.

@SpikeTalon the midterm (2022) election will be critical

I'd be interested in something like this.

I’d love to see your idea explored.
There is a template for rendering an administration nearly impotent. Democrats showed it to us for five years. Two things though: 1) conservatives don’t have a complicit media to follow the template and 2) conservatives wouldn’t have the need to fabricate reasons for their positions as did the Democrat template. However, China, China, China and the border debacle provide plenty of real reason.
In the meantime, the 2022 midterms DO loom large—especially the US Senate.

Its kind of sad to find myself quietly rooting for a Communist Dictatorship (China, Korea, Russia) to Nuke WDC while its in Full Session …

@Garsco excellent analysis. Agree 100%

I Would like to be invited to this and hear suggestions we all must have some ideas.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233883
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.