slug.com slug.com

5 1

Talking against Islam apparently gets you banned off fb

Anyone else find that any time they talk ill about the teaching of Islam they get banned off platforms like fb etc? I can disagree with Christianity all day, any day, with no issues... Mention one wrong thing against Islam... Bam, 30 day ban.

SaiyaPrincess18 4 Mar 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At this point you could talk about unicorns and get banned from Facebook

People in NZ are now being charged by police for any anti-muslim posts on FB on top of a ban. The virtue signaling has taken another society victim. Up until last week, NZ was one of the last places to push back against the PC culture...the leftists have gotten exactly what they wanted in the battle against free thought

Lol yeah the worse they get the more I just don't care and use other platforms. My original fb account is now on its 3rd 30 day ban since the start of 2019 ?

Talking as though you have 3 digits in your IQ will get you banned from Facebook nowadays, the rest of their users simply can’t handle such dangerous thoughts.

Yes, which is why I won't use Facebook.

one month FB free. do not have to attend meetings any more.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23498
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.