slug.com slug.com

3 0

It is a fact a percentage of Jews view all non-Jews in this manner. And Jews have a LOT of influence in all Western countries, especially the USA!!!

#USA
Obbop 7 June 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Memes are cheap... where is the receipt?

What percentage of Jews? 80%? 50%? .004%? This is the same line of thinking driving the destructive Biden agenda. Dividing everyone into groups and demonizing them. I'm not Jewish, but this feels alot like a lunatic lefty attack.

More possible anti-Semitism again. What is going on with this site? As to the piccie, I like to think (perhaps naively) that the little smile puts the lie to the words. Even Rabbis have a sense of humor, especially when they can use it to dupe a Goyeim (sp?).

@Obbop Well, if you are going to stick with your propaganda by claiming that you are simply stating facts -- I've nothing more to say to you. This is the CNN trick, state crappola and claim it's true.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240579
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.