slug.com slug.com

2 3

"it's only June 8th..." Bidens incoherence cascades down through his staff and administration...
I wouldn't say "interesting times" but SCARY times we are living in and I see no way to transition out of this historically terrifying time and to regain some level of professionalism and at least some level of coherence from our governance.

iThink 9 July 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Four more years of this...

In Canada, Trudeau looks like he is floating to a majority win in the upcoming election, so 5 more years of CCP tyranny for Canada as well

It's beyond being just a little scary. For the time being, doesn't seem like there's much we can do (we meaning those of us who are concerned about the current state of politics). Can't speak for anyone else on here, but I do take some comfort in at least being able to communicate my thoughts on sites like this one, and it's good to know that I'm not alone in said concern. Still not sure how to approach the political mess we're all in, except maybe to build upon an advocacy effort.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:243289
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.