slug.com slug.com

4 3

Apologize for privilege?

I'm a white, straight, republican leaning, conservative, 2nd amendment supporting, Christian American male. Do I have privilege that should I apologize for? I mean this honestly and am curious as to ones rational on why someone should apologize for facts about themselves and a view they hold.

jaredhornvan 4 Mar 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The concept is the very definition of bigotry since it judges all members of one group based on skin colour. It falsely assumes that disparity is a result of unfairness, rather than thousands of other factors, ranging from hard work to dumb luck. Privilege and oppression are experienced in some form, by every human being, and they vary over time. The “privilege” argument is a construct of the progressive left, and even using the term, which I always try to avoid, amounts to accepting their rules of engagement.

Never apologize for being who you are and what you believe. "White privilege" is a made up leftist buzzword that they throw at non-conforming white to guilt and shame them into silence. It's ok to be white. In fact it's ok to be proud of your white history and contributions our ancestors have made to the betterment of all.

The time for an apology for anything is gone. It's now time for choice making. Your choice is to keep talking the crap being hurled at you physically, verbally, or fiat mind reading. Or stand with some will, some fortitude and start pushing back when you see BS in your every day life and call it. Stop being afraid of these beta mob cowards.

Well said. Never co-sign this bs

Yes . The check is in the mail , but it bounced .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24361
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.