slug.com slug.com

1 0

So what happens now?

So if this lie that this entire investigation was predicated upon, when do the investigations begin on those that -

lied to a federal judge for FISA Warrants

engaged in seditious conspiracy

violated several of the Constitutional Amendments in the Bill of Rights

begin?

I'm just a little curious as to how CNN, MSNBC, The NYT's & WaPo will be confronted as well for actively seeking to delegitimize a duly elected POTUS. Not to mention every sitting and newly elected member of Congress that encouraged and benefited from this usurpation of authority. i mean if we were to hold them to the same standards, then any seat that flipped to a Democrat from a Republican in the 2018 elections is now suspect, seeing as they profited from sedition, which is a crime, doesn't that make every incumbent that supported this travesty and any newly elected Congressional members illegitimate? I mean they're always talking about fairness and equality. Isn't that then make them subject to the same penalties? I mean, it's only fair, right?

LordFoul 5 Mar 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing is going to happen. Because if it did, it would lead to the fall of the Clintons, Podestas and Obamas. And that's not going to happen. They'll stack bodies up to the sky before letting that happen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24600
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.