slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Liberal Hypocrisy? Biden's DHS Sec. Has Harsh Warnings for Cuban Refugees | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report - YouTube

We should allow Cuban refugees to come to the US.

"Do not come" - racists in the Biden administration

jsegor 6 July 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every time I see Kamel Harris anywhere, I feel sick. On the otherhand, when I see the Bidet, I get constipated. Pelosi or AOC. Feels to me at least, like I've caught the dreaded COVD 19.

You'd better fasten your seat belts. This joyful crew have just started their mayhem. My prediction they will start thinking about censoring the entire Internet. Now that alternative platforms are popping up all over the place and gaining steam. They are going to figure out some way of hauling us to jail. They may look to Cuba as a model (today I saw a young lady Cuban podcaster get hauled off to God-knows where during her podcast).

@jsegor Afraid your correct!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246201
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.