slug.com slug.com

4 3

"Let them die": Top PTA, NAACP official says in tirade about anti CRT parents-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Order A Man To Hand His Child Over To The State? Not While I’m His Captain

Her rant is reflective of how fanatical Democrats have become. She said:

So let’s meet and remain steadfast, steadfast, in speaking truth, tearing down double standards, and refuting double talk. Let’s not allow any double downing on lies. Let’s prepare our children for a world they deserve. Let’s deny this off-key band of people that are anti-education, anti-teacher, anti-equity, anti-history, anti-racial reckoning, anti-opportunities, anti-help people, anti-diversity, anti-platform, anti-science, anti-change agent, anti-social justice, anti-health care, anti-worker, anti-LGBTQ+, anti-children, anti-health care, anti-worker, anti-environment, anti-admissions policy change, anti-inclusion, anti-live-and-let-live people. Let them die. Don’t let these uncomfortable people, don’t let these uncomfortable people deter us from our bold march forward.

Such is the logic of Democrats.

Democrats are more intolerant than the Borg.

The leftists are constantly calling for blood and claiming it's their opponents who are violent extremists. I see projection here. If we Americans don't stand up soon and put them out of power we shall not have our property, our liberty nor our lives. They hate the Constitution of the United States because it hinders the consummation of their power.

@JacksonNought I never said there were no people on the right who call for violence. But none of the right wing "rioters" have burned down businesses like the left wing "protesters." No one was killed by a right winger since that stupid idiot rammed protesters in Charlottesville. The difference in the level of violence and death between left and right is profound. "Whataboutism" isn't going to cover up that fact.

@FuzzyMarineVet

"No one was killed by a right winger since..." You are forgetting about Rittenhouse?

[theguardian.com]

Yes, whataboutism is never helpful, but neither are generalizations or blaming the other side for all your issues. No, "leftists" aren't constantly calling for blood or claiming others are violent extremists, not any more than "rightists" are doing so. I mean you are literally doing that in that one sentence alone.

No, "leftists" don't hate the Constitution for disagreeing with policies of the right, any more than "rightists" hate the Constitution for disagreeing with policies of the left. Constant demonization of the opposing side and engaging in hyperbole and and outrage culture does nothing but sow division in an already unstable culture.

@JacksonNought Rittenhouse was neither right wing nor protesting. He was obviously under assault for putting out the dumpster fire that the "protesters" were pushing into the as station and acted only in self defense. Whataboutism won't work with Rittenhouse either.

@FuzzyMarineVet at least you admit that it was right-wingers at the Capitol on 1/6, and not ANTIFA.

Rittenhouse was a right-winger at a protest. You can try to make the argument that the first person he shot was in self defense... I guess having a plastic bag thrown at you warrants shooting someone, but I guess some people are threatened by benign objects. In any case, what people in the area saw was a person with a gun shoot a man and then flee. At that point a group of people chased Rittenhouse to disarm him and apprehend him, only knowing that he had just shot someone and was therefore an active shooter. When he shot someone the second time, it was straight up murder. If you shoot someone in self defense, and the police respond to a shooting and see you have a gun and try to arrest you, you don't have the right to shoot them and get away with it.

I also see you just completely ignored my other comments.

@JacksonNought Don't you know that the instigators of 1/6 were accellerationists trying to start a civil war. They love the left wing and despise the middle. The dolts who followed them into the building were just being useful idiots. Hell, Trump had not even finished speaking when the breach of the building happened and Pelosi knew it was coming before hand.

@JacksonNought More damage to society was done by BLM than by this kid... and he wasn't at Capital Hill was he.

@FuzzyMarineVet so then why did the GOP block investigations into 1/6?

@JacksonNought They stated their reasons, the Democrats are putting together a panel of spin doctors to cover up the reality of that days events.

If you put these people in charge or let them become leaders of various groups they will simply create cohorts of like minded lunatics... and eventually they will destroy our society from the ground up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246542
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.