slug.com slug.com

5 0

Should Palestine just get on with nation building with what they have?

So I've been trying to conclude the Palestine story because it's seems pretty tired. I think they've had 70 years to form a nation but continue to refuse, always wanting something different, do I have it right?

Should Palestine just get on with it and declare a nation with what they have?

RiverLewis 4 Mar 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, it was reported lately that Israel’s GDP per capita has just surpassed that of Japan, UK, France and Italy. You would think that exploiting access to a world-class economy - to your own economic advantage - would be an obvious thing to do, but apparently logic and self interest do not apply to the Palestinians.

Woop!

They should absolutely get on with it. I keep wondering when an intelligent person will come along and say, 'gee, this hasn't worked in all these years...perhaps we should try something different for the good of our people'. That is what is needed. They are not able to conquer Israelis (without assistance). So, why not admit that and move on? Grudges will not help them raise their children to be happy, sane and productive people. They are basically raising their kids to kill jews. So...yes, they should start building their nation with what they have. The world will help them when they show true intent to play nice.

Strangely fascists don't care about the good of their own people!! The people are just pawns for foreign aid, executive luxuries.

I think there is more to the conflict between these two then meets the eye. But i am no export by any mean's. But it seem to me that both will not settle for peace till they get what they wish. But what is it really whst they both wish.

Actually no, you have it wrong. There never was a Palestine nation prior to Israel. And the idea that there existed Palestinians prior to that establishment is to insist on delusionary thinking. But rather that go through the whole history of the establishment of Israel and everything that happened I would urge you to do your own research to understand the final answer. The Palestinians want all of Israel and to drive the Jews into the sea. Short answer. But don't trust me, do your own research.

Well I didn't say there was a Palestine nation prior.
What I'm asking is do people think they should just get the hell on with declaring a nation with what they have presently for territory, and work at building it up instead of decades more of trying to build sympathy.

Palestine has no intention of forming a nation until Israel and all the Jews are eradicated. Forming a nation with "what they have" would acknowledge Israel's right to exist, which they will never do.

Wish I could add a poll here,

Palestinian strategy

A) Bright
B) Not bright

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25271
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.