slug.com slug.com

1 1

America is unable to win the wars she chooses to fight. She cannot or will not control and defend her borders from a mass migrant invasion. She cannot halt an outbreak of criminality and killing in her great cities.
[unz.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Aug 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Face it, Larry, it's not America that cannot or will not defend herself, but the idiots from overseas who have always been jealous of America who are stealing control of the nation to destroy it.

No. I am sorry I have to totally disagree with you on this. Americans cannot point their fingers at overseas villains on this problem or any other one. As Pogo, I believe it was, said, "We have met the enemy and the enemy is us." The American habit of conforming and going along to get along is what has gotten us into this mess. We allow the elite to choose our candidates and we elect them because "Voting is our patriotic duty." And that regardless that the candidates are merely puppets and shills of the elites. No, America's problems are America's fault.

@lawrenceblair I will grant you that the problem is made worse by the intentional ignorance of the American people and their aversion to confrontation with the evil in the country. But remember that the things you and I decry in America are not native to this soil, but imported from autocratically run lands. America was founded on the unwillingness of Americans to "go along to get along." But those elites who chose our candidates are not native to America either, although they use American front men and women. They are the ones who spent our treasure and their time to convert our schools and press into indoctrination systems to convert people from Americans to livestock ready for the slaughter. While it may be too late for most Americans to deprogram them from this thought control, there are still more than half of us who are not members of their club. Those are the ones waking up.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:254610
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.