slug.com slug.com

4 3

Flashback: Barack Obama reportedly said: 'Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f__k things up'

[cbs19news.com]

Garsco 8 Aug 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Democratic presidential choice was stolen. There were many good candidates running but the old entrenched Democrats knocked them out of the picture leaving us with my absolutely last choice of Joe Biden. The lack of energy in the new administration, the sequestering of Kamala Harris the tired old directions are setting up a Democratic loss in this year's election.

@Garsco The key to Trump's win in 2016 was a large move of Democrats to vote for him. Hillary Clinton had personality issues and historical baggage that the Democratic leaders refused to acknowledge or did not think was a factor plus Trump's very effective vilification of her. It is likely that a energetic younger pair would have brought many of them back to the Democratic ticket.

It's not the lack of energy, it's the lack of direction, where are they taking us towards? It's the lack of disclosure that makes me afraid of them.

The lack of disclosure is not limited to the Democrats, the Republicans are experts at obfuscating, redirecting attention, covering up and minimizing criminal behavior.

not that Obama himself didn't f things up majorly in his tenure as POTUS - also it is worth pointing out that Biden has little to no ability to f things up given his radically diminished mental acuity. Anyone who believes that Biden is "the decider" (to use an expression GW Bush liked to use during his tenure as POTUS) is NOT paying attention.
In all probability Biden can't even "decide" when to change his own diapers...seriously.

Which leads to the obvious next observation:

Someone (not named Biden) is responsible for f'ing things up since January 2021...annnnd my best guess is that persons name is Obama

@Garsco I don't think that it's Obama, I think that it's group think that calls upon the party to implement according to the plan. Obama and Biden are figure heads, reading dictates form tele-prompters.

Lol...if true, no surprise at all. If not true, he's proving it to be the case.

Boy was he prescient!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:256365
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.