slug.com slug.com

4 3

Thinking about starting a gardening group for questions, advice, canning, preserving and maybe seed swaps. Any interest???

I've been here for a little while now. Conversations are always good but a lot of politics. I've been a gardener for years and learned a lot from my dad. He's been gone for a long time but I'll always have questions or just want to share things I've learned along the way. There's always something to talk about!

bbirdy21 6 Mar 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok... I started a group
Gardening 101
Let's get going!!!!

I need a recipe for naturally fermented sour crout and pickels to strengthen my stomac flora also recipe's for growing keif, im on this IV antibiotic and they say it's killing my good gut bacteria. I'm trying to heal after foot surgery. Any ideas?

Sauerkraut... just cabbage and salt. Put it in a jar, salt it, mash it to get the juice out. You may need to add a little water to cover. Weight it down to keep everything under the liquid. Put a cheesecloth over the top with a rubber band and wait about 2 weeks. You may have to "burp" it everyday or so

What kind of things will we grow?

Everything! Well... what I can fit anyway!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25735
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.