slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Final Solution to Glyphosate Question is Banning | Farm Wars

As the use of Roundup continues around the world, the scrutiny of the product continues to grow. Most recently, Monsanto was found liable for a man’s Roundup-caused cancer and was ordered to pay $80 million to the man and his family. In addition, all glyphosate use in France will be stopped by 2020, and no new glyphosate-containing products can be introduced to the Australian market. Until all use of glyphosate is stopped, consumers can protect themselves and their families from this life-threatening chemical by eliminating the use of the chemical on their own property.

BarbPeterson 5 Mar 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Monsanto has been waging a marketing campaign of damage control for a long time . We have made progress . At least I don't have idiots telling me that Round Up is safe to drink , anymore .

My response to that is "here, have a glass." Do you know that originally, the three terms, moron, imbecile and idiot were IQ classifications? [bookofthrees.com]

@BarbPeterson The categories are accurate .Surely , Liberal must fit in the scale

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25780
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.