slug.com slug.com

7 2

LINK MAGA bomb suspect surrenders after hours-long standoff with police and rant about Biden

Floyd Ray Roseberry, 49, from Grover in southern North Carolina, followed officers’ instructions and crawled away from the truck parked on the pavement outside the Library of Congress after allegedly streaming threats on Facebook.

His home in North Carolina is being searched by law enforcement, MSNBC reported. Roseberry appeared to have been acting alone.

Nearby Capitol office buildings were evacuated. Both the House and the Senate are on recess, meaning most lawmakers are in their home states, but staffers and Library of Congress employees were working near the scene, prompting the evacuations. Police also went door to door to alert residents in the area.

An eyewitness says she saw a man in a black pickup truck in front of the Library of Congress shouting that he had “a bomb” while tossing dollar bills out of the window.

[independent.co.uk]

Police have identified the man accused of making a bomb threat from his pickup truck on Capitol Hill as Floyd Ray Roseberry, according to multiple reports.

Mr Roseberry is a 49-year-old man from Grover, North Carolina, according to authorities.

On a video live-streamed to Facebook which has since been taken down, Mr Roseberry made a long, rambling speech, in which he said he was a looking to start a revolution against Joe Biden and the Democrats.

His wife told NBC News that her husband had left North Carolina on Wednesday night and told her he was going on a fishing trip.

“She says her husband has been upset of the result of the Presidential election and voted for the first time in his life for President Trump,” NBC News reported.

On the Facebook live-stream, Mr Roseberry said he had “lied” to his wife about going fishing.

“I won’t lie to her again.”

According to various reports, Mr Roseberry had a propane gas tank in his car. It’s not yet known if he could have detonated the device.

JacksonNought 8 Aug 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, shite

Sounds like a typical FBI operation to me.

Staged to deflect from the #IllegitimatePresident Afghanistan screw up!

This white “southern” man was reportedly angry about Afghanistan’s withdrawal and wanted to “blow up DC.”

Many people didn’t buy the story, as the timing seemed a tad “odd” since Joe is going through a disaster right now with his Afghanistan mess.

[wiredailynews.com]

Yeah yeah. And Biden stole the election. And Sandy Hook was just crisis actors. And Hillary peeled off and ate a baby's face. And COVID is caused by 5G towers. And JFK Jr is still alive and sending encoded messages.

What color is the sky in your fantasy land?

@JacksonNought Evidence is coming out that your first assertion (given sarcastically) may be real, although I seriously doubt that Good Ol' Uncle Joe is the one who masterminded it. He's so inept that he confessed to it before it went down. Your second assertion is rather insensitive to continually abuse the mourning parents for political gain. The third assertion was a hoax invented by my neighbor on 8Chan to troll people. The fourth assertion is so patently ridiculous that only Alex Jones would state it as fact. And there is no way to tell if JFK, Jr. is alive or dead until someone comes up with the body, living or dead.
Ad hominem attacks show you have no logical argument and only want to score points to make yourself look smart when you are not. The assertion that the FBI is often involved in creating crimes that are politically convenient is born out in the pattern of behavior they indulge, such as the entrapment of the Wolverine Watchmen into plotting to kidnap the demonstrably worst governor Michigan has ever had.

...a while ago, there was THIS:

Yeah, and a few years ago there was this: [nytimes.com]

Do you have a point? Do you have a hard time focusing?

Yet BLM trashed and burned whole cities.... without a whimper from you... this guy whoever he supports is obviously a nutter.
Pelosi is a nutter, what is your point?

Oh, you're still around? I said I was against the BLM rioting consistently, so you are just lying. Good whataboutism though, can't focus on one thing at a time, eh?

@JacksonNought LOL.... people in glass houses should not throw stones... just doing to you what you do to everyone else... wassup? don't like it?

@Lightman admitting you are just a troll, eh? Can't say I'm surprised.

In the video, Roseberry said, "I’m not hurting nobody."

"I want to make it clear to the American people, I cannot set this bomb off," he said. "The only thing that can set this bomb off is enough decibels."

Oh, of course, anyone who has a bomb and says he's not going to set it off, we should just let him drive through the Capital. He's of no threat to anyone.

@TyKC " #CoolClockAhmed " still upsets me.

Was Obama joking ?

Look out! Americans are celebrating their common values again!

First!

@JacksonNought

Staged event - to deflect from the #IllegitmatePresident's Afghanistan disaster

@w0tn0t yup, anything from your "side" is just a false flag.

@w0tn0t Is Rep. Mo Brooks in on it, too?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:257834
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.