slug.com slug.com

6 2

Any Canuck Conservaties here who hate our current PM?

fisherman0707 6 Mar 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

JWR and Philpott were kicked out of caucus today. They were also banned from running under the liberal banner in the fall. Sockboy made a whole new pack of enemies today.

What would be a more interesting question is, "Are there any Canuck Conservatives here who LIKE our current PM?" LOL

I imagine he's toast with the Wilson-Raybould recording.

Source:

I hate him big time .

Yeah my dad is from Fort Kent, doubt Troudoe is from the King's daughters as I am.

Yeah. There are a few Canadians here. I'm from Vancouver. I don't think any of us like the current PM

Don't know if you have heard the latest release from Wilson-Raybould. It is a taped telephone conversation between her and Michael Wernick. Hope it follows up with a resignation on Monday.

I've seen a few in my meanderings. One new guy call him Truedope. Or was that you? I thought it a funny at any rate.

Not True Though jaja

@fisherman0707 I usually call him TrueDoe or TrueDough. Only works in writing though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25906
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.