slug.com slug.com

3 0

What do you think of the POTUS recently giving permits to Saudi Arabia to build nuclear power plants?

Many in Congress are upset because the POTUS did not recieve oversite and are worried Saudi Arabia may make fizzable materials to make there own nuclear arsenal. How do you feal about the weaponization of the richist Arab nation?

CraigCollins 5 Mar 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuuuuuck that,that's how I feel.

Well I appreciate your post, but Saudi Arabia cannot do anything regarding building a nuclear power plant without Westinghouse. The Department of energy must approve the permits for Westinghouse to sell there technologies to Saudi Arabia. The POTUS appointed the head of the Department of Energy and he answers directly to the POTUS. Congress is mad because the decision was made to give them the permits to let Westinghouse to help them build it.
I grew up in the small town of Albany Or. There is a company there called Telidyne Wa Chang, they make parts for nunclear bombs. I remember as a boy having a visit from an Iranian national in my home who went to college with my single mom. Years later the president from the Wa Chang was arrested for selling nuclear bomb triggers to Iran. My best friend Allen worked there, he died from Cancer from the explosive foam he made for nuke bombs. There was also alot of titanium parts made there, most of the titanium comes from Russia. Russia was involved in a plutonium scandle involving the Clintons and Obama. I believe there has and is and always will be alot of back door deals happening when it comes to anything nuclear. Congress knows this and they are demanding oversight. But as soon as these things become news worthy they are quietly hushed up by ? In the name of national security.

Here's the rub.

Trump doesn't run Saudi Arabia so it really it really is not an issue if he permitted Saudi Arabia or not. The Saudis don't need Trump's okay

We don't need no steenkin badges

There are International treaties that restrict weaponization of nuclear plants but since they are treaties and not laws there isn't that much that the UN or NATO can do short of war

Any why blame Trump?

Because he's Trump?

[sarcasm]

Also blaming someone for something that hasn't happened yet, to our knowledge, is a non starter with me and many other thinkers

Source:

Find a way to blame Trump

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26076
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.