slug.com slug.com

2 3

U.S.-funded news outlet VOA challenges Biden narrative, quotes American stranded in Afghanistan

Pregnant California woman says Taliban hunting for Americans like her, says she was shot at and fears she may be killed after being stranded.

[justthenews.com]

Garsco 8 Sep 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That makes it official now, the Deep State want to rid themselves of the liability of having Uncle Joe as their front man.

whatever happens to her and all other Americans trapped in Afghanistan is objectively speaking the responsibility of the Biden administration.
Having said that - I can't help wondering what that pregnant woman was doing in Afghanistan - why was she there and who is the father of her unborn baby - because there has been no reporting, no mention of his name or identity. Seems very odd to me

Well said, I was wondering about the same questions.

I heard one report that the baby's father is the man she went there to marry.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:264139
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.