slug.com slug.com

1 1

Biden's mental decline.

[beautynewshealth.com]

pbuck0145 8 Sep 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Biden is ruining the country"

I beg to differ. Anyone with the level of cognitive decline as shown in the Biden brain scan is incapable of managing his own bodily functions much less the day to day operations of the executive branch of US Gov't. Biden is NOT ruining the country because he is incapable of doing so.
This begs the question: WHO is ruining the country.
The answer is that it is apparent that whoever they are they have evil intent - malfeasance is the word that comes to mind.
My personal belief is that it is a group - a cabal if you will - an anonymous "politburo" probably headed by the likes of Valerie Jarrett and Barack Obama. I suspect that the likes of Nancy Peolosi, Chuck Schumer and other members of the House and Senate sit on the panel of this "politburo" and the body is rounded out by members of the Joint Chiefs and one or two maybe 3 Supreme Court justices.
Biden lacks the cognitive acuity necessary to make any kind of cogent decisions. He is not to blame for the things we see happening now.

@iThink @pbuck0145

Hilarious! A shadow politburo.

@jaymaron if you have a better or more plausible theory I would be very interested in hearing about it

@iThink

The shadow politburo theory seems dead spot on.

@jaymaron so which is it - a hilarious theory or a spot on theory...LOL!

@iThink

I was praising the term "shadow politburo". Hope it catches on. I wasn't attacking the theory. I think the theory is correct.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:266564
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.