slug.com slug.com

3 1

Six Capitol police officers face disciplinary action over January 6th riot-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A complete ruse....

I think "scapegoats" is slightly off the mark. That is a term I'd reserve for a bunch that are selected for punishment as a sort of fake atonement -- "We can't punish everyone, so we'll do these guys."
Instead, what I think is being done here is more along the lines of : "We know that no one on our side did anything wrong (e.g., that dude that murdered AshlieB) but to sound 'balanced' there has to be the semblance of punishment. So, we'll fake charges for these few guys and nothing, absolutely nothing, will come of it. The MSM will eat it up and point at it as a 'fair&balanced" final judgement."
This is more of a whitewash to make the entire issue go away for the left.

Just a quibble.

scapegoats

yeah scapegoats because I believe they only did what their superiors either implicitly or explicitly told them to do...although I am not sorry for them so don't get me wrong about that

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:267061
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.