slug.com slug.com

3 2

LINK EARTH CHRONICLED Part 1 -- Justen Faull - YouTube

A very interesting perspective. Not your typical Bible talk.

Con-Can 5 Apr 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are incorrect about antisemitism being the only group....it is the Islamic state that we are not allowed to criticize here in Canada. Critics of Israel and Catholics are permitted so I am surprised that you are saying that....

I didn't say that.

That is so interesting. I was born an orthodox Christian. Growing up I saw a lot of hypocracy and lies being perpetrated by the followers. Although I did believe in a higher power i no longer went to church or read the bible. The past ten years my interests revolved around history, geology, archeology and the sciences of the planet earth. Within the past few years of watching the changes happening with the UN, immigration and the horrors of the extremists my focus changed. I have come full circle back to the bible. What is astounding is the fact that all our questions are answered in the bible!!! When you look at the bible, old testament and new testament including book of Enoch, everything is explained. It's all in the perspective. I will check out these documentaries. Thanks!!!!

Is that your secret identity?? Boy you’re sneaky.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26744
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.