slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Monica Lewinsky recalls Clinton’s ‘lethal charm’ that left her ‘intoxicated’: ‘I was enamored with him' | Fox News

A 22 yr old grown woman capable of making her own immoral decisions who knowingly chased after another woman's husband then blames his ‘lethal charm’ 🤣 my goodness talk about ‘reinvention’ theres no victims here only bad choices

KendallH 6 Sep 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

that's typical female behavior. almost every woman I've ever known told a similar tale...it was his charm; it was the wine and the moonlight; it was out of my control; he seduced me; he gave me alcohol; he gave me drugs; I lost control - it was his fault...he took advantage of me I was vulnerable...
Women in general always want to pretend that they are victims of circumstances and will never admit that they have lustful feelings just as do men.
It just happened - I didn't mean to have sex with your husband; I didn't mean to get pregnant; it wasn't my fault...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:267777
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.