slug.com slug.com

1 0
Just some interesting information I wasn't aware of before. Thanks to Squirrely Girl for posting this.
GlenGardner20 7 Sep 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only a fool makes a simplistic judgment based on anything in the media. Courts of law spend great resources to discern truth, because humans lie well. All humans. That means accusers as well as defenders. I choose to believe courts of law, and never give credence to rumor, innuendo, slander and hit pieces like this. There may be truth in it, and more likely not.

You make some good points. I've admired Kissinger in the past for his accomplishments but that doesn't rule out the possibility of his being in a compromised position on this issue. This presentation did raise interesting questions.

Yes, courts of law generally try to dig down to the Truth or as close to it as mankind seems to attain these days but even they aren't perfect.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:271146
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.