slug.com slug.com

2 5

Does this sound familiar

The defamation tactic has a long and ignoble history. It was first systematically developed by a regime whose primary governing method was terrorism. One hundred years ago, the first Soviet leader, Vladimir Lenin, announced:
“We must be ready to employ trickery, deceit, law-breaking, withholding and concealing truth. We can and must write in a language that inspires hate, revulsion, and scorn toward those who disagree with us.”
His goal, adopted and practiced by the world’s communist parties, was to vilify, isolate, and destroy anyone who opposed their political goals, for any reason.

—James Simpson

iThink 9 Oct 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Being applied rigorously in Canada!

I know - here too...right now I'm just glad I don't live in Australia...geez can you believe what's going on there?

We are living it. I wonder how long before the vaccine kicks in and destroys half of the population… or they unleash another bio weapon that annihilates the unvaccinated.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:274805
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.