slug.com slug.com

8 11

LINK Three Women Discuss the Rise of Islam in Canada - YouTube

How on earth did I miss this one? it showed up today in my suggestions... hmm

rodneyblue 7 Apr 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Canadians are so much fun, great work!

Great work girls. Keep it up.

All three of these women are now on IDW. I highly recommend following them. Their videos are awesome

Thanks lovely 🙂

I love these women and salute their talent, intelligence and bravery for speaking their truth. I hope to see more videos where they get together to share their thoughts and opinions on these highly controversial subjects that need to be discussed.

This was the chat that got me hooked on all three of these channels

What great interaction and experience sharing from 3 Warrior Women!! A professed Christian, Catholic and Moslem........FBed this and hope it goes viral as a result.......Absolutely Fantastic commentating and round table discussion!!

Im so sick of islam i wish i didn't know anything about it but i do and its depressing . If you do another video can you talk about some victories over islam ,anything at all however small just some hope.

Omg we so need to do another live chat!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27495
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.