slug.com slug.com

4 1

How many people on here have been banned on Twitter? Im from Victoria, Australia and early this week I asked a senior politician of the party who has had us locked down for 270 days a direct (not rude or aggressive) question and woke up Thursday to find my account is “permanently suspended”….

GypsyKing 5 Oct 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Slug has way better features than Twitter.

Also from Melbourne, banned by Twitter & Facebook - for posting facts which included news articles on a terrorist sentenced to life.
Was banned on the grounds of attacking a minority religious group - bugger the fact he killed people

Happens here on the IDW too.

Maybe I am in the minority here because I have never had a Twitter account. The platform simply has nothing to offer that is of value or interest to me personally.
I really do not understand all of the falderal over the way Twitter operates. Is there anyone who literally is dependent upon Twitter for their own life, liberty and pursuit of happiness? I don't think so.
Twitter (and many other such websites) could disappear today and I would never notice and I think I am better for it.

Twitter is the sewer of social media however it allows one to view/experience how blatantly hypocritical & that there are insane people (also robot accounts) out there.
I got banned on FB - wasnt on there long - for posting to a lunatic lefty "educate yourself" - as simple as that. Went against their "community standards" was regarded as bullying - can't make this up!

@w0tn0t yes I know of what you speak

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:275088
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.