slug.com slug.com

5 4

Arlington, TX school shooter Timothy Simpkins walks out if jail! Unbelievable!
So - I wonder if the fact of him being a Black male had anything to do with the decision to grant bail...ya think?

iThink 9 Oct 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Judge should be removed. If any are injured or killed by releasing this person back into the population, then the Judge should be charged with those crimes as well. Depraved indifference!

He was likely promised he would walk out as he was being brainwashed to do the shooting. The guns were actually the guilty ones and his mission was to make that point.

sounds plausible.

Race could play an issue. But it's also because the State no longer exists to punish criminals or protect the innocent.
It's to hand out fiat currency to non workers.
It's also to punish people for horrible things like disagreeing with school boards, not wearing masks everywhere, going to church or synagogue, meeting with loved ones, not signing up to be a lab rat.
But shoplifting, arson, sex trafficking, murders (that can't be used to start riots)...no big deal. According to the folks running this sh*t show.

unless you're White - then all of those crimes are actionable - right?

@iThink depends. Antifa rioters can be white and get away with crimes.

@REN777 well that is true but antifa are also communists militating for BLM George Floyd, nullification of the US Constitution and the Communist deep state will protect them as long as they don't stray to the other side of political philosophy.
Back to the my point on Simpkins being out on bail - if there is anyone who doesn't know that any White person guilty of shooting up a school would NEVER be eligible for release on Bail then they are fools.
In the first place if the school shooter were White and did get released on bail there would be rioting from BLM and antifa on the scale of what we saw in Minneapolis last summer...but we all know that no White person man or boy would be out on Bail.
Look at the case of Kyle Rittenhouse. He shot several antifa who literally attacked him with intent to kill. That is a case of using a firearm in self defense - and it was all captured on video. Yet there he sits - still in jail...gee I wonder what that is...any idea on that?

@REN777 Here - maybe this will clarify my point:

Coming back as a Black Transgender so I can get some of the goodies.

Justice in America is corrupt!

This might put a little light on that subject
[capitalresearch.org]

@FEWI chaos is what they want. It's why a violent overthrow of national government--even if successful--will play into their hands. Anarchy will bring on the Reset.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:275165
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.