slug.com slug.com

6 8

Chaos Nationwide Over Southwest ‘Sick Out’ Due to Vaccine Mandate: Mainstream Media Scrambles to Cover Up

Southwest Airlines has canceled over another thousand flights as the second straight day of a reported employee ‘sick out’ has crippled the flight carrier’s operations nationwide.

The chaotic scenes from airports across the United States drive home that this is not your minor hiccup, but a nascent movement with the potential to bring company operations to a grinding halt.

The corporate media are scrambling to cover up the real source of the Southwest disruption out of fear it will spark a tea-party-like uprising against the Biden regime. But with word coming in that more airlines and even Amtrak are seeing a developing ‘sick out’ situation, the mainstream media won’t be able to hide the truth from the American people for long.

[beckernews.com]

Garsco 8 Oct 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

jet-set-scramble-as-skyrocketing-demand-for-private-planes-drives-delays-cancellations/

[oann.com]

[babylonbee.com]

southwest-airlines-offering-free-flights-to-all-passengers-who-are-vaccinated-and-can-fly-a-plane

The anti-vaxers may win. Many other walkouts are in progress.

We need a win against tyranny as badly as Washington needed the win at Trenton.

More interesting events eh.

In early February 1917, random demonstrations and strikes started taking place in Russia. These demonstrations and strikes grew in frequency and intensity over the course of about six weeks. By the end of that period, the people's opposition to the government reached such an intensity that the Tsar, having additionally lost the support even of the organs of state power (the police, the military), abdicated his throne. The rest, as they say, is history.

When the survivors of the "vaccines" and the ones who refused the jabs get together in a couple of years they will still outnumber the "elites." what do the elites think they will accomplish when they accumulate money, not real wealth, and kill billions? Without the social structure that made them able to pretend that money is wealth they will have no power over the masses that are left. Will they eat electrons that record their "value?" The "little people" they so despise won't slave for them.

This is a brilliant point! Thank you.

In Canada they burn churches because of past deeds.
Will it become acceptable retribution to burn TV stations, and other media for lying to us?
I’m getting my popcorn 🍿 pulling up a chair and waiting for the fun to start.
Some forms of media, like FB can essentially burn to the ground as far as I am concerned. I won’t help but I’ll have a smile on my face.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:275856
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.