slug.com slug.com

5 1

LINK Lorelee Siemens | You can't force your religion on me

Here is my answer to the statement
You can be pro life, but don't force your religion on me.

Lorelee 6 Apr 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The ironic thing is that, in general, those who most often say "you can't force your religion on me" feel perfectly justified in forcing their lack of religion on others.

Also, ironically, abortionists feel perfectly justified in forcing everyone, including those of us who disagree vehemently with them, to pay for their barbarian bloodlettings.

Evil begins by seeking tolerance, then lobbying for legality, then harping for acquiescence & compliance, finally demanding the embrace of unqualified participatory support. We saw this with the abortion movement, we saw this with the "alternate lifestyle" movement, we saw this with gay marriage, and now we are seeing it with the faux-trans-gendered movement. If you don't agree to say that "she" is a "xe" you must be de-platformed, find, and possibly even jailed.

Well stated. You are a very insightful and articulate blob of cells.
(#5 could be, "If a fetus is just a 'blob of cells' that doesn't necessarily have the right to live, then what gives abortion advocates the right to live? After all, they are just bigger blobs of cells." )

Well. This would also be forcing someones religion on you. If you steal and get caught you will pay a penalty for it in the justice system. Your answer to that would most likely be that is not a religious principle. The heck it isn't. It is one of the ten commandments. Thou shalt not covet. Furthermore there are all kinds cultures where stealing is considered a virtue.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27604
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.