slug.com slug.com

1 4

Guess you could call me a phone globe trotter tonight. Spent about an hour and a half on the phone with my son in Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada). Then got a first time call from a friend I've known on FaceBook for over 10 years, and we talked for an hour. He lives in Murwillumbah, New South Wales (Australia). What a treat!!

toronto_Georgia 8 Oct 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Try Viber. You get calls and video calls for free through your phone. It's what I use with my siblings, my wife and our kids.

Great idea, except I don't have a cell phone. We use Skype for a phone, cheap and free to call world-wide, you only pay (which we do) to have a permanent number as your own. Cost is something like $12 or max $15 every three months.

Years ago I had a cell phone but really didn't like it. I've always seriously been a "leave a message" if I'm not there kind of person. I felt like I was on a short short leash and anyone could demand to know where I was or why I didn't answer. Nope, just wasn't for me.

These days sometimes I envy all the tools at your fingertips while away from home, but I do not envy the obsession of "needing" it and "checking it" constantly. Add surveillance and tracking issues and I'm am gloriously happy NOT to have one.

He called me through Facebook, and is as anti-vax and anti-NWO as I am. We've been sharing info and videos throughout this scamdemic via messenger. He's a brilliant professional photographer/musician/sound mixer/web-site developer and business marketer. His lovely wife is a nurse who's just lost her job due to vaccine mandates. I count myself lucky to be his friend.

@toronto_Georgia Oh. I don't have a PC. I use my phone for everything, including writing long articles. Skype is good.

@eschatologyguy I was talking with Jay Maron last night and your name came up. Can you let us know another way to contact you to discuss an wonderful plan needing input from you, benefiting all members of this site.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:276181
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.