slug.com slug.com

5 3

After Mass Firings, Washington Governor Now Eyes Shot Mandate For All Private Businesses. (It is obvious at this point, Dems are intent on destroying all aspects of society and replacing it with chaos and vicious mandates. I am sure NY State will be next.)
[technocracy.news]
[thepostmillennial.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Oct 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mad Max where are you?

There are going to be zones of freedom and zones of tyranny in North America. The red states that are standing against medical tyranny will become freedom zones and the rest, including Canada will become enclaves of tyranny and despotism run by the radical left

I seen a YT clip that that Indiana was welcoming any and all police officers from Chicago, which is claimed to be 35% unvaxx...I suspect higher because the MSM has always lied obfuscated any & all numbers for manipulation purposes of course

I salute the governor of Washington with both hands! Let’s go Brandon.

reminds me of Mean Gene Okerland in the WWF ring and saying 'hey fella, you're missing a few fingers in that wave'

Its going to be very hard to restrain the opposition. I’m 73, if I was 65, I’d be out there fighting as a “parent and a patriot”.

don't worry take your Geritol and you will mow right thru those soy & real protein starved bodies, who have never done any real work in their lives lol

@Weltansicht uh geritol takes me buddy.

@Rick-A well....you can guard the beer lol and make sure the younguns don't troll the overseas call center scammers lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:280807
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.