slug.com slug.com

6 3

LINK The Never-Ending Threat of Civil War

The truth is that we, as individuals, have rather few decisions left to make. The titanic nations of the Left and right are rising en masse — flexing their muscles and snorting menacingly at one another. We cannot get out of their way. There is no safe part of the country, nor any genuinely safe haven left in any other country. This is a global conflict. We have run out of frontiers. There is only so much "prepping" one can do for an upheaval of this magnitude. We Americans have not seen such a calamity on our soil for six generations. What our ancestors knew, we have forgotten. The Civil War of our history has become a dim and comfortable myth. A new war leers at us like the devil, but we talk about it like a football game. We may learn as human beings have always learned — the hard way.

Read more: [americanthinker.com]
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

VonO 7 Apr 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a war behind all modern wars. Caused the deaths of 100's of millions and untold misery. But despite that the free world has been growing and it is what the Bible prophesied would happen.
[wordservice.org]

I'm not sure left vs right is the best paradigm but it could be. And it may be accurate for now, but I suspect it will be less so as we progress down this dark road many of us feel we're traveling as a nation. I think the real paradigm is have vs have nots.

Much of the pseudo-liberal anger and hate I see appears to be rooted in entitlement and not having. Of course there are those who do have but embrace it, too, seemingly for political reasons which supports the left vs right paradigm. But most of it is from people who have little and have made poor decisions or are unlucky and are therefore unhappy with their lives. And less happy as life becomes more expensive (health care premiums for example) and as jobs decrease. I think we'll see that income equality is the better paradigm, and it will become more clear as automation and AI decimates jobs.

Then the haves will have some interesting decision to make. When people are no longer required to work for them, or at least far less people. Some talk of a universal basic income as a solution, but nature's solution for other animals isn't as rosy.

We are in for a ride though, one way or another.

Buy ammo. It very well could become the item (money) that will be traded for needed supplies, and used to protect those supplies.

I welcome it if it comes! I see the world as it always has been!It goes through a myriad of phases and cathartic episodes that are usually violent! Right now the Marxist leftist want to destroy the last true bastion of Freedom in the world!For that and their treason, I want to eradicate the Democratic party forever! Jail them, deport them, execute them for their treasonous folly! No mercy and No forgiveness! And just a little reminder the Democrats started the first Civil War the Motha Fers!

I doubt there will be an actual shooting war. A civil war like ours could only happen because of how much power and autonomy the states had. That's no longer the case, so any civil war in the US will require significant external intervention. If there is a disaster looming, I suspect it would be economic (national debt?) or a conflict between nations. No internal organization can become powerful enough fast enough to be able to wage war. I'm more in the Tim Pool camp; any internal violence, at least in the short term, will be at most terrorist actions, or guerrilla warfare. Any large organization will immediately draw the attention of intelligence agencies.

Hold onto your weapons you Americans. We have had ours taken away years ago. NZ will be unarmed too very soon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28129
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.