slug.com slug.com

3 0

How will Maxime Bernier do in election, do you think?

How much opposition do you think the Liberals will give him?
And when will they do this?

2FollowHim 8 Apr 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think his goal to hold a balance of power is about as high as realistically can be achieved. There is a move world wide away from traditional politics and career politicians, Max and the PPC are about as close to that as we can get in the Canadian system currently. The media is calling him every name in the book so he must have some people worried.

He needs to be more anti immigration for me ,i like him he is getting my vote ,scheer too weak plus he meets with the muslims and i want islam banned here .

Hitler once said to cut the tail off the dog, a bit at a time, nobody notices. Saudi, Muslim Brotherhood, like rats, they're in, breeding the same. Must change THEM now.

Probably establish a toehold. I like his policy base but am not sure of his leadership abilities. We'll see!

I just don't think he's known to many. He's mild and no fanfare so how noticed? I LIKE those things but others have more presence. I hope I am wrong!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28249
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.