slug.com slug.com

6 3

LINK Why I Hate Pride Parades - YouTube

Have we gone too far we need to hit them with a truth bomb

Ktpie 6 Apr 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After witnessing the manic, frantic gyrating display of debauchery that goes on in the "pride" parades and other such events how can any person of sane mind come away believing that homosexuality is NOT a mental disorder. It is a mental disorder. I do have pity for homosexual people. I do not want to see them mistreated in any way. But displays such as this ridiculous parade are not helping their cause - not one bit.

Gay pride is narcissism and grandiose on steroids,and to them this is their mantra!!!SEE ME!! I'm GAY!!!

I love her! I'm wondering why she doesn't show up on my YouTube feed much anymore. I'm subscribed.

Omg. This Made me laugh. I came out in my early 20s and attended Pride for the first time in chicago in the 80s. Have never been a fan. Think of it like this.... look at any public event in any big city that is free.... usually not that impressive. I don’t really enjoy any public events as you get the loudest and most uncivilized town folk. I know a lot of well dressed successful gay men that use pride as an excuse to play “super street slut” kind of like a girl dresses like a whore on Halloween. I don’t think it ever crosses their mind what straight people think of all this. If this is all I knew of gay people i would have locked myself in the closet out of embarrassment. Not sure what this has to do with pride. Not the word that comes to mind. Oh well. Out of my hands. I just think of it as another day to drink and make fun of people.

Gay people i have no problem with but this i do ,have they no decency .

Whats with her hair?.... oh and these ridiculous parades are going too far.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28257
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.