slug.com slug.com

1 3

Chinese media brags about kindergarteners ‘with QR codes hung around their necks’ in queue for Covid testing-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's all part of global dehumanization. Individual rights and freedoms are being pressed as selfish and white supremacist even. This is why group identity and identity politics become so dangerous and vile.

Civil liberties are never granted by radical left tyrants. They are always hard fought for by FREE MEN! Right now we are all fighting by keyboard, but we are none the less fighting. Unfortunately, many of us may be called to join the chronicles of free men and women who stood before us.

I will not live as a slave neither by mind, body or soul because all three belong to me and are my sovereign responsibility until the day I die. Let every other free man and woman declare the same!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:285136
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.