slug.com slug.com

7 0

How many of you have done the Jordan Perterson's Self Authoring program?

I just bought it and am half way through the first part. Those who have done it, feel free to leave a testimony.

• 8 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 8 votes
tigercake 7 Apr 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I attempt to implement the rules I can from 12 Rules for life, walking upright with shoulders back I sort of manage, I am now in the habit of talking to cats and dogs, unfortunately my job involves me telling off kids messing around on scooters and bikes, tidying my room is difficult under my current living arrangements but periodically I do what I can. I am being increasingly honest about things and try really hard not to lie.

That's about as much as I manage.

My life is chaos right now. I’m pondering whether to go for it or wait until I’m more stable. My egos telling me That I’m not ready & can’t afford anything right now

Same here except instead of chaos stuck in something that presses in from all sides, I assume the other side of chaos.

I even have two copies, (bought it with the Rogan offer) but I haven't done it yet, as voted.

I have two copies too. Keeping one for my older son.

I wrote a daily blog for 5 years , without any tutorial on how to do it . After 120,000 words , it reads like a book .

What is it about?

Knowing yourself better and choosing goals. And also transforming yourself for the better. All that by writing.

Need a "started it but procrastinated finishing it"

Pretty close to the 1st choice in the poll, don't you think? What have you done so far?

@benoitdavid it's good!
I stopped halfway because it got to a bit that I was too busy to think about properly

I started it. I need to get in there and do it. It's actually quite involved. It's not a 10 item multiple choice survey.

Indeed. I already had to wait and think it through a few times already before writing.

Let me know what you think about it, how its implemented, and if you received value from it. I was considering getting this for my children, however they are quite young right now and know I have lots of time to get this or something like it when they are old enough to consider it.

For those that might consider this topic for them anyway my kids are in kindergarten and just learning to read is the current goal, other things can come after that, LOL

@DaddyBob, haha, yeah--maybe throwing them into Jordan Peterson in Kindergarten is aiming high.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28988
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.