slug.com slug.com

1 0

1 Smash & Grab has been going on for quite a while. But recently we've seen a huge spike of this criminal activity in Calf. Now it's spreading all across America. Is this the final breakdown of law&order? This could be the final straw that breaks the camels back. Am I a racist if I point out that most of these thugs are black?

What is society to do? I work and am law abiding and I am very resentful that I am forced to pay for all this crime by paying more for the product I'm paying money for. What is the answer for the stores being robbed like this. More security isn't going to work when you have up to 80 thugs storming your place of business at once. Many in this crowd carry a weapon of some sort and why should an employee put their life at risk for a nickel n dime job.

I feel that if a person invades another mans place of business to rob and damage then it should be at the risk of your life. I should be able to protect my property with deadly force even if my life is not in danger. The only way to shut these animals down is to fill their ass with lead.

CvBannister 7 Nov 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lopping off some hands like the Saudis might work.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:291310
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.