slug.com slug.com

3 3

The latest inflation numbers show why the White House has been spinning like crazy this week-
[redstate.com]

I predict the worst is yet to come, our misery has only begun.

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I keep telling you, IMHO, the 2030's are going to make the 1930' look like a picnic!!!!!
And, again, Damn it is good to be old!!!!!
I just feel sorry for the three generations that I will be leaving behind, but they have been warned!!!!

There has not been a nation in history which spent so much compared to its output. And dozens of nations who spent half as much proportionally, saw their currency worthless and eventually dissolved under tyranny.

It is easy to spend that much. But no nation or nations in the World can save us now.

yes we observed the building storm a while back

Me thinks not enough people observed said storm though, and some still refuse to acknowledge the problem even exists.

@SpikeTalon oh I believe plenty of people see it coming but up to present time they have felt no pain from it...and when they do they will forget about the willful ignorance, laziness and apathy and blame others - but by then it will be too late

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295276
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.