slug.com slug.com

5 7

Sure are alot of people talking about Chris Wallace's departure from FOX News, as if that's any big deal. Good riddance, Wallace was a jerk anyways, and I'm sure he'll feel right at home on CNN with all the other exaggerating hacks on there. FOX News holding onto him as long as they did shows what a joke they are too, and Wallace was a terrible moderator in the first Trump/Biden Presidential Debate.

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wallace is going to CNN, where he belongs.

Cuomo was CNN's highest rated anchor.

In the Trump-Biden debate of 2020, Wallace was hyperpartisan. Wallace took Biden's side and attacked Trump. This is way way way unacceptable from a moderator. Wallace committed betrayal. Good riddance.

Fox keeps people like Jeraldo Rivera, (Jerry Rivers is his real name) and Juan Williams and Chris Wallace and others so they can say that they (Fox News) is "fair and balanced"
About the only show on Fox that I watch is the Gutfeld late show...until this post I didn't know Chris Wallace was leaving and I just discovered that Juan Williams also is gone? Is that right?

Yes, Williams has long departed from FOX, and Geraldo's real full name is Gerald Miguel Rivera, I could not find any conclusive sources that indicated his real name was Jerry Rivers.

Rivera is Fox's most reasonable Democrat. He's flexible and he's a hilarious conversationalist. Rivera and Hannity have great banter chemistry. They often discuss their friendship.

Goodbye jackass.

Goodbye to the Democrat

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295804
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.