slug.com slug.com

8 6

LINK Avi Yemini DEPORTED, Came To Appear on Dave Rubin And Crowder

The war on freedom continues! Now the corporate leash holders of Comedy Central appear to have inordinate influence over international travel. Or, is it something (one) else? What are your thoughts?

WorldSigh 9 Apr 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What i understand is that his Visa was not in order and he will try again.

That's exactly what happened. People are making it out that the FBI kept him out to hide the truth about Jim Jefferies lol.

Avi Yemini relates his experience of being questioned by the FBI, at the request of COMEDY CENTRAL!!
See the video here:

Can't wait for the "Full Details when I get home".
I smell collusion. Fucking Russians.
Five Eyes @work.

He's a friend of Tommy Robinson's. They are treated badly because they speak truth.

I'll give it a week for a possible defense. Then we'll start the interrogation of our officials. This is not the UK. Political hits are not OK in the states.

Avi Yemini had applied for a Visa and was denied many years ago. When filling out for his current visa waiver program, which he successfully used to come to the states 7 months ago, he answered "no" to "have you ever been denied a visa?" He was deported because of this technicality.

about 33 minutes in

He says he will reapply and shouldn't have any problems coming back.

Tut-tut.

Fuck comedy central....right in the ass.

The blatant corruption and willingness to bully the little guy makes me so angry. Why is the FBI doing the bidding of Viacom? This is only going to blow up in their face and expose them to a bigger audience.

Probably was planning to overstay his visa. Thank you brave CBP!

If Border Patrol was so successful why was he allowed to visit in first place and who ordered his deportation for wanting to speak the truth the left does not want to here. People like AVI and Tommy and Faith will not be silenced by all the Silicone Valley Leftists

@fisherman0707 He should be thankful our brave CBP agents let him get farther than radical leftist Omar Barghouti!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30071
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.