slug.com slug.com

9 5

What a narcissistic moron...

Ocasio-Cortez slammed for claiming ‘Republicans are mad they can’t date me’-
[dailywire.com]

Dave Rubin really let her have it good.

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A weak talking point can be rebutted merely by invoking symmetry.

If your opponent calls you a racist, call your opponent a racist.

Most Democrat talking points can be rebutted merely by invoking symmetry.

Obviously, Democrats are obsessed with Trump because they think he's hot and they're
sexually frustrated because they can't date him. They're jealous of Melania.

Trump is hot, and Trump is furthermore a monster athlete. Trump is the best
golfing president, and it's certified by the official rankings of Golf Digest magazine.

Athletic presidents: jaymaron.com/golf.html [jaymaron.com]

Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame. Yes, it's true.

When Trump attends a MMA event or a WWE event, he's treated like a conquering hero.

Melania is hands-down the hottest First Lady in American history. That makes Trump look hot.

Don Trump Jr. is hot, and he's dating Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is a former Fox News anchor.

Trump's daughters are hot.

Kimberly Guilfoyle:

She is hot.

Candace Owens said that that's an immature debate talking point.

In a debate contest at Cambridge University in 1700, a talking point like that would get laughed at. Today it flies.

Democrats think that calling their opponent a racist is a valid debate talking point.

AOC is disgusting. I wouldn’t ask her out if she were the last woman on the planet.

I don't find her the least attractive. You wouldn't recognize the crow without her make up.

objectively I have to say she is an attractive young woman. But her personality, her immaturity would be intolerable. would have to find something to put in her mouth just to keep her from talking. hmmmmm

The brainless wonder would still talk with her mouth full!

@angelo nahhhh - she would just make muffled sounds

What an idiot.

I don’t remember being drunk enough to want to date her ever.

Ditto.

She is actually not really attractive

Nothing at all attractive about her...

Here's another good one-
[dailywire.com]

her complete lack of decorum, ill informed opinionating, the nasally intonation of her voice and her speech mannerisms are so "middle school" girl its embarrassing - or it should be. AOC is completely devoid of self awareness.

@iThink

Mini AOC brings this out brilliantly.

@jaymaron mini AOC? LOL - who is that

@iThink

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:301263
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.