slug.com slug.com

8 2

What is more destructive for the planet? Extreme religions or leftist liberals?

• 4 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 3 votes
Lonewar 5 Apr 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unreasonable religion and other isms can be controlled when needed and has been done through history unless you have something standing in your way such as leftists. You then need to fight an internal war before you can fight the invaders. Leftists are a brick wall and it needs to be torn down.

Division, not standing United on the problems and issues we face as a nation has huge impact on the Country as a whole and those who push it for very well know it

The Left will open the door but will get eaten by the religion they have let in!

That is so true, the political ambitions make them wreckless in their decisions...

When you add up the murder count of all the isms, and then throw in a couple of Wars it isn't even close! Moa killed 77 million or more in the cultural revolution launched in 1966 until his death! The inquisition and all the crusades combined don't reach this number by 1/5 or less! It is sanctimonious to suggest that religion is the great liquidator of man,and factually a LIE!

Great comment, I am finding the spread of the "religion of peace" will reach a breaking point and will match the isms death toll...

@Lonewar Well I don't consider THEM a Religion at all!!I consider them,a totalitarian sham pretending to be a viable legitimate religion!Lots of the Koran is directly plagiarized from the old and new Testaments! They have the same name for their God as Judea(Yahweh) same arc angels Micheal and Gabriel,so they are a fraud! THey are conquering all consuming enslaving machine driven by the words of their psychopath prophet Muhammed and his murderous, raping pedophilic ways of living! The only thing that welcomes them into our CHRISTIAN country is the atheist Marxist Democrats who see them as a means to an end!I see both of them as cancer that must be removed at any cost!

There seems to be something within us all that wants there to be something greater than just ourselves that we can look to for guidance, solace, etc. For some, that is the concept of God. For those who reject that concept, one substitute has become "The State." These folks are every bit the true believer that any Jehovah Witness who has ever earnestly knocked on your door is. Their politics isn't their politics, it's their religion. And for the true believer, the ends always justify the means. Thus the actions of a Stalin or a Mao, or a Hitler. I would submit that the murders perpetrated by various States during the 20th century is evidence that Leftists are "ahead" in this horrible game.

Great comment and so true!! Leftist ideology is their faith, and they will follow their beacons to the end of the earth even when empirical facts dispute everything they believe in..

Extreme Christians adopt starving kids and try to convert you.
Extreme Jews eat glatt kosher and move to Israel
Extreme Buddhists meditate for long periods.
Do you mean extreme Muslims who maim, rape, pillage and murder?

I was trying to be kind in my question, but yes, I mean religion that indoctrinates it's people and use them as a weapon for their religion

@Lonewar gotcha.

Leftist liberals will blabber your ear off

Extreme religions will blow your ear off (and head)

Which extreme religions do that?

But leftist policies encourage and promote these religious e extremist into our western society...

@Clammypollack wouldn't want to get a reputation for being an Islamophobe

In Canada it's against the law and here in the US it may be someday

Its the attack on liberty from wherever it comes.

That's fair !!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30141
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.