slug.com slug.com

3 6

So this must be the latest “variant” or technique for continuing control. Although they’re saying no need to panic, let’s see how long before American officialdom does indeed panic…

Israel Records 1st Case of Patient With Both COVID-19 and Flu, Dubbed ‘Flurona’

[m.theepochtimes.com]israel-records-1st-case-of-patient-with-both-covid-19-and-flu-dubbed-flurona_4190061.html?utm_source=News&utm_campaign=breaking-2022-01-03-1&utm_medium=email&est=5Zsn2n%2Ba5gHr0%2FQUXpmT%2BsvdSWoR%2FM9LU0caczkXWzR2AaIMFrcsHH4Qm8tjm13aT7Po

Garsco 8 Jan 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope folks realize that virologists are laughing at this BS. Viruses do not breed and "mix".

What people are getting is the FLU. The same FLU that disappeared for the last 2 years!

Gerry Ford had me jabbed with so many H1N1 vaccine shots in 1976 that I haven't had any flu ever since. Now that I know the prophylactic regimen to stave off SARS-COV-2 I have no fear of either.

The lies are mutating.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:301607
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.