slug.com slug.com

3 1

This is only cursorily about W. Wilson. It's really about getting a big clue about the path we're currently on. It's a bad direction for our civics. Think D.C. Jail in the current moment.
[fee.org]

Terence57 7 Jan 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Professors can be colossally stupid. I've seen Democrat professors post dumb things on social media.

Trump derangement syndrome is real. It makes people stupid.

What has happened since I originally posted this?

The entire Biden crime family belongs in the DC jail.

Often those who seem to feel themselves above reproach, as Wilson, and FDR, were the least intellectually able to grasp the unique strength of the Constitution, and they unceremoniously walked all over it. Democrats today have almost all adopted that lack of respect for the greatest form of human governance the World has ever known.

And some calling themselves Republicans have done so as well, perhaps unaware that the Party formed around Abraham Lincoln was centered on defense of the Constitution, and that its platform remains so today.

So what would Democrats have to gain by claiming Republicans are interested in anything else??? I think it betrays their knowledge on some level that if the American people ever regained their understanding of the value of the Constitution, Democrats would be finished.

To the aforementioned, the Constitution is an impediment, something to be gotten 'round.

My emphasis in the post, however, is on jailed Americans in D.C. I suspect that their immediate future is unlikely to change under the current legislature or administration. This is why I posted.

@Terence57 Agreed. I am merely observing that which is at the root of the corruption.

Think of anything that's happened since I posted this?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:301878
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.