slug.com slug.com

5 2

LINK Kevin McCarthy: We're aiming to kick Omar, Schiff, and Swalwell off their committees

In each case, McCarthy is challenging the fitness of that Democrat on policy grounds to serve on that particular committee. Swalwell can’t be trusted to put America’s interests over China’s; Schiff can’t be trusted to suss out propaganda if it tells him what he wants to hear; Omar can’t be trusted to overcome her prejudices against Israel. None of them are being booted as a general rebuke for misbehavior. They each stand accused of being fundamentally unqualified for the particular role they’re in.

sqeptiq 10 Jan 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Zero accountability. From the party or it’s lockstep synchophants. They become more and more the brownshirts, accusing others of what they are themselves

Once upon a time, if someone got too radical, it hurt the party, and the party would excommunicate the radical.

The modern Democratic party doesn't excommunicate radicals. It consists mostly of radicals.

Kick them ALL off!
Their committees, their seats, their high horses.
Don't need them. Not a one.
Never did.

@Heresiarch

Love the self-sufficiency meme. Republicans should establish an internal barter economy and deny tax money to the Feds.

@jaymaron
The only "Republicans" who need to "establish an internal barter economy and deny tax money to the Feds" are Republican VOTERS since those they elect almost NEVER represent those who voted for them. The criminal/elected class enrich themselves at the expense of the people. The Only examples of US elected representatives who did not to my knowledge, and are statistical outliers are Ron Paul and his protégé Justin Amash.

We need to get rid of the neocons first.

If you get rid of them ALL, it doesn't matter who is "first" or "last."

If we are going to start kicking people out of the House and/or the Senate because they are not qualified, we need to start looking for more that a FEW replacements!!!!
Maybe we should just start "TERM LIMITS"!!!!
Like THREE Two years terms for Representatives and TWO Six year terms for Senators!!!!!
Maybe we would hear some NEW IDEAS, and eliminate some of the FRAUD/GRAPH!!!!!
Just an Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"REPLACEMENTS?" Seriously?
When a cancerous tumor is removed from your body, do you request a different Terminal Illness?

@Heresiarch We all have a Terminal Illness, it is called Life!!!!!!!!!
Get over it!!!! Make your peace!!!!

@Serg97 Men may cry peace, peace! But there is no peace.

@GaryMysels DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Serg97 Yet there is no "Death," so all we have is "Life" to live - The false Religion of "Authority" in all its guises is the the greatest cancer, or risk to a healthy life humanity has ever encountered.
So let's "cut out" the cancers we know and replace them with "nothing."

@Heresiarch You are one sick individual!!!! Good Luck with your "LIFE"!!!!

@Serg97
How many living men or women do you know, or are aware of, who have actually experienced "death" and are able to share their experience after returning from this mythical state?
At least one, whether you realize it or not.

@Serg97
BTW - My life (this time around) is glorious.
This is what I wake up to each day.
You?

@Heresiarch I am fully aware that if I play my cards right in this life, I will experience eternal life!!!
To bad you have to just keep trying, maybe that is what TRUE HELL is!!!!!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:303723
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.